Gas - Simple Cycle

Swan Hills Geothermal (SRL1)

·

Gas - Simple Cycle

Swan Hills Geothermal (SRL1)

·

Swan Hills Geothermal (SRL1) is a hybrid Geothermal / Natural Gas asset that has the capability of generating 20 MW of power. Construction began in September 2021, and it was connected to the grid in September 2022. The construction cost was estimated to be $37 million, and it was developed by FutEra Power Corp, a subsidiary of Canadian Razor Energy.

Up to 30% of the heat energy used is geothermal energy, and the remaining 70%+ is from natural gas.

We categorized this asset as a Gas asset because natural gas provides the lions share of the energy.

info
%

Capacity Factor

%

Current Generation

speed