This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.dispatcho.app. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email: email@example.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you or any of your organizations.
- Have us delete any data we have about you or any of your organizations.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect information from you, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Our databases are encrypted-at-rest, and login credentials are stored using industry best practices.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who are Canadian citizens who are located in Canada have access to our back-end infrastructure or customer records. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, and our databases are cryptographically protected.
In order to use some features of Dispatcho, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to provide an email address.
As part of using Dispatcho, you may setup an Organization which can include private information such as names and email addresses of you and your co-workers, private asset information, and historical dispatch data. We will not share this information with any third party.
If you elect to delete an Organization that you control, all data contained in that organization is permanantly deleted from our databases.
We use "cookies" on Dispatcho for several purposes, including:
- Sign-in and Authentication - We store a unique identifier in an encrypted cookie on your device.